Dr. Regina Politis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regina Politis?

Excellent Dr

Dr Politis is excellent, easy of appointment if needed. She is very patience with the kids and she get her job done every time.

Excellent Care from a Caring Pediatrician

My son who is now 14 years old has been going to Dr. Politis since he was a toddler. She was in practice with Dr. Arkus who also was an excellent Doctor. Her professional office staff is excellent as well as Dr. Politis' excellent care, which both have not changed over the years. She recommended my son to the best Pediatric Surgeon and she always made sure he received great care after his surgery. Yes, she may come across as a No Nonsense Doctor, but her bedside manner is professional, caring with the ability to accurately diagnose your child's medical condition. She has never missed a beat (i.e. wrong diagnosis) when it came to my son & his many ailments. When my son was a toddler, Dr. Arkus & Dr. Politis were highly recommended to me. To date, Dr. Politis is still one of the best Pediatricians in Jersey City. Highly Recommended.

Exceptional Kindness

Dr. Politis is on of the most friendliest, down to earth, knowledgable and patient pediatricians I have ever met (I have 4 kids, in a bit experienced in this field). Even since we met her, all my children are only seen by her. I trust her judgement, she his honorable and most of all she communicates with all my children and myself in a manner we understand. The staff if fabulous, they are all well experienced professionals and are very well organized. I would highly recommend Dr. Politis and her office to anyone in need of a referral.

Great pediatrician

I switched to Dr. Politis after finding her on my new insurance plan. I found her to be warm and genuine. She does seem like she's in a bit of a rush all the time and didn't spend a great deal of time with us, but we were just there for a physical and immunizations. Her staff are all so wonderful and caring and sweet and my wait time was about 15 minutes, which is amazing. They give my kids stickers and suckers every time they leave and they absolutely love it. I have even been able to squeeze in last-minute appointments. I've been here twice and will continue to go. Overall, quite pleased with the office as a whole.

Avoid

Wait time is good. But that's about it. Twice i had to take my infant daughter to the hospital twice as a result of her lack of care. I came in, she brushed us off, told me to just give my daughter tylenol both times. I called after hours when my daughter was worse, again she brushed us off. At the ER, the drs were surprised at Politis' impassive carelessness. My baby had pneumonia and has to go through 2 stints in the hospital. Not once did I get a call or visit from the this dr.

Absolutely wonderful

My daughter has been going to Dr. Politis since birth. She's now 6 and we have had nothing but wonderful attention & care given to us from the doctor and her staff.

We have been going to Dr. Politis since my daughter was born too. She is 3 now. When she was 1 1/2 we moved about a 1/2 hour away and still travel to Jersey City to see her! She is kind, knowledgeable and my daughter LOVES her.

Staff is rude, Doctor is just OK, nothing to write home about

Dr. Politis has been my daughter pediatrician since she was born. My daughter is 11 years old now and I've never had one bad thing to say about Dr. Politis or her staff. Great doctor!

Dr. Regina Politis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.