Dr. Regina E Rizk Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Regina E Rizk?

THE BEST DOCTOR AND TEAM

We have been seeing Dr. Rizk for almost 17 years and she has been there for all of the ups and downs for our two children. She is the perfect balance between providing medical expertise and truly partnering with parents for the well-being of their children. It is an honor to consider her and her team a part of our inner circle of trusted caregivers for our children. They are simply the BEST.

Wonderful doctor. She always hears my concerns and helps me with medical decisions. Even after hours she has helped with sick children. I wouldn't take my children anywhere else!!

Awesome Doctor!

I have been taking my children to see Dr. Rizk for about 10 years. I met her while she was filling in for my pediatrician in Livonia and was so impressed that I drive all the way to Walled Lake to see her. She has taught me so much and she is great with my kids. It is definitely worth the drive. Her staff is also EXCELLENT. They always help me with information and when I need an appointment quickly. I couldn't be happier.