Dr. Regina L Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regina L Rosenthal?

Wonderful experience, great staff

I had seen a few different Plastic Surgeons, but none made me feel as comfortable as Dr Rosenthal. Her staff is so welcoming and friendly. Dr Rosenthal explained the surgical procedure to me, making me feel less nervous about the surgery. She is gentle and caring. I had Breast Augmentation a few months ago and I am so happy with the results. I would recommend her to all who need a great plastic surgeon!

I recently received a breast augmentation from Dr. Rosenthal. From the moment I met her for my first consultation I felt so at ease and comfortable. She knew what she was talking about and helped me understand the facts and decide which way to go. Her staff was so helpful answering any questions I had prior to surgery. On surgery day she calmed my nerves and I knew I was in good hands. I am so happy with my results. I am so happy I went with Dr. Rosenthal. On my follow up appointments she answered every question I had. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenthal.

Love my Eyes!

Dr. Rosenthal did an eyelid lift for me. What a change! It's so great to actually see my eyelashes again. I highly recommend her for any plastic surgery. She's an artist!

Breast Augmentaion 1 year anniverary since surgery

Well its been one year and I could not be happier with my out come of the surgery. Being a avid runner and tri/atheleteI worried so much that they would get in the way with my active lifestyle and I would regret getting them.That has not been the case at all.Recovery time was so quick I was amazed I was back up and running in 6 weeksand they have added a definite feminine touch to my athletic build.Dr Rosenthal did a excellent job and I love to say I got purfect boobies now :)Rosenthal Rocks !!!