Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Regina T Sullivan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina T Sullivan - Posted on April 13th, 2016
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Regina T Sullivan - Posted on November 11th, 2014
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Regina T Sullivan - Posted on January 28th, 2009
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Regina T Sullivan - Posted on November 17th, 2008
24 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Regina T Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center and Medical Offices, 401 Bicentennial Way, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Regina T Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.