Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Regina E Thurman has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Regina E Thurman has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Regina E Thurman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Regina E Thurman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Thurman is really great and addresses my problems. The staff can be very rude though. I like the receptionists but the assistant with the red hair is rude. BJ is very helpful. Dr Thurman listens to me and tries to not over medicate but will find a way to best take care of you with your insurance! My only real complaint is you can not get ahold of them once you leave the office. They need someone to answer the phones and call people back.
16 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
Dr. Regina E Thurman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Darrell Ginger Md, 1708 E Joyce Blvd Ste 3, Fayetteville, AR
Dr. Regina E Thurman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.