Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regina Wells
Dr. Regina Wells, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Webster, TX. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Wells is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and East Houston Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Regina Wells has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Regina Wells has the following 10 expertise
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Regina Wells has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Regina Wells is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Staff makes so many mistakes and the doctor backs them up saying they fixed it as quickly as possible. When speaking on the phone she tells you over and over to stop yelling when your just talking. I wouldn't go to this office if it wasn't the closest that took my insurance and would never recommend her to anyone. I'm currently looking for a new doctor but can't skip my medication while I look.
Dr. Wells is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Children's Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
East Houston Regional Medical Center
Park Plaza Hospital
9 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Regina Wells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.