Dr. Reginald C Ajakwe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reginald C Ajakwe?

My Pain Savior

I had sever back pain for 2 years and visited multiple pain physicians with no relief. Dr. Ajakwe was recommended to me by a friend who's grandmother he previously treated. I am amazed that it is now 2 months after my procedure with him and I am still pain free, a feat I have not been able achieve with previous doctors; not even one week post-procedure. Dr. Ajakwe has saved me from pain and for this, I am absolutely thankful.

Excellent & Skillful

Diagnosed what was going on immediately. We scheduled a treatment. He was very skillful and I felt minimal to no pain. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Awesome Dr. Ajakwe

Dr. Ajakwe is phenomenal. He identifies and solves immediately. Focusing on a pain free quality life for his clients. My richness is my health. Thank you Dr. Ajakwe for your expertise and compassion .