Dr. Reginald A Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reginald A Allen?

Thanks

I would like to thank Dr. Allen for getting rid of my painful problem. God Bless You, James W. Jones

I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. His office nurse Andrea is extremely rude and should not work with patients. They have extremely poor communication with their patients and are extremely unprofessional. I had a procedure done through the emergency room and could not get in to his office for a follow up. Needed to get another procedure done and couldn't get a call back from his office.

Avoid this doctor, your health depends on it.

If you want good health care from a compassionate staff with high quality service and knowledgeable nurses, THEN AVOID THIS DOCTOR LIKE THE PLAGUE! This is by far the worse experience I have ever had. Dr. Allen and his staff are incapable of communicating clearly with his patients. They are slow and inconsiderate. It took me 5 phone calls and 6 days to get a prescription refill for pain. By the time I got the prescription I was without meds for 4 days. Lost tons of sleep because of it and could only work half days until the pain became too much. This doctor left a urethral stent in place for 9 weeks told me it was going to be removed when the stone was blasted and then he left the stent in. When I shared my concerns with him, he sent me a letter terminating the relationship, leaving me with a stent and no way of having it removed. Now I have to find a new doctor to remove the stent, adding additional painful delays. This doctor should be fined and severely reprimanded.