- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reginald C Bell has 2 locations
Dr. Reginald C Bell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Reginald C Bell has the following 15 expertise
- Inguinal Hernia
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Umbilical Hernia
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Reginald C Bell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
More about Dr. Reginald C Bell
Dr. Bell was born in Japan which may account for his love of travel. He grew up in Canada and Northern California, and, after college, thought that he wanted to be a professor of philosophy and symbolism. However, others found his writing boring, and so he thought a more pragmatic choice would be psychiatry. Dr. Bell went to medical school with the desire to be a psychoanalyst. Along the way, surgery instead appealed to him as a way to put thought and manual skill together. After completing medical school in Virginia and surgical residency in Colorado he joined a private practice in south metro Denver. Dr. Bell has been very involved in laparoscopic surgery, presenting research and teaching at both the national and international level. His practice primarily involves gastrointestinal surgery, endocrine surgery and cancer surgery. Dr. Bell has a special interest in laparoscopic surgery for hiatal hernias (severe reflux), weight-loss surgery, and colon surgery. Currently, Dr. Bell is involved in teaching activities with regards to hernia repair (both laparoscopic and open), as well as evaluation of gastroesophageal reflux and weight-loss surgery. Dr. Bell performs the LINX procedure - a new, implantable device to treat reflux. He is currently one of a select number of doctors to offer the LINX Reflux Management System. Dr. Bell at SOFI is now offering the LINX procedure in a direct-pay model, with affordable payment plans through Prosper Healthcare Lending. In his spare time, he enjoys bicycling, skiing, cooking and his two daughters.