Dr. Reginald Biggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reginald Biggs?

Good experience, office a little drab, doctor is very personable and engaging

Posted on April 6th, 2015

I had a lot of difficulty finding a psychiatrist in PG County. Dr. Biggs was one of few who is actually accepting new patients. I left msg at 2 other offices and didn't get a call back. Dr. Biggs office was not crowded but I only saw him for the initial visit (he told me that he and his staff recently changed the schedule so that only new patients are seen on Friday.) I explained that I wasn't just interested in medication and he told me that he has therapist that work in an office next door. He told me that he feels that talk therapy is usually an important part of treatment (which kinda surprised me-- he doesn't seem to just push pills lol). For my mild depression, he took time to explain how the medications work and he seemed genuinely concerned about me and my illness. I have a friend who sees him and she said that out of the 4 psychiatrist she's had in the past, Dr. Biggs seemed to be the most caring. His office was big enough for me (he has about 5 chairs in his interview room... I guess incase you have a family, but it might be a little small if you have that many ppl with you in his actual interview office.. the waiting room looks like it fits about 20 ppl and the front desk lady was nice enough to ask me if I wanted to watch something other than the news (they were playing Fox5 and the news is sometimes depressing for me so I asked her for the lifetime channel and I was surprised that she turned the TV lol-- it might have been because there were only a couple of ppl in the office). The office is a bit drab (no pictures and color is a light gray), but I honestly didn't go for the decor. Dr. Biggs has a pleasant and engaging smile which helps you forget that the decor is so boring. Well, that's my 2 cents lol

Aweful & Unprofessional, Worst Doctors Office Visit

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Waited over an hour past appt. Packed tiny, warm waiting room with many many other people well past their appt time. Heard a woman behind the window, turns out to be the doctors wife to be a complete rude and disrespectful to the receptionist and everyone that walked up to the window. The wife just barked at everyone like a dog. Treated them like dirt. Meanwhile once you get into Dr. BIggs office, total joke. Uncomfortable tiny office. Not welcoming. Guy didn't know his medicine or anything else for that matter.

Posted on August 7th, 2009

Very good doctor. He really cares about his patients.

Posted on December 29th, 2016