Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reginald E Oneal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Reginald E Oneal has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
I have been going to him for a while. I don't know why but I have. The wait time for even an allergy shot can be up to 45 minutes. My last appointment took 45 minutes to get into a room (2 people in front of me) another 15 before he came into the room and once he diagnosed me talked about something completely irrelevant for 15 minutes. So he is just talking his patients to death and maybe getting to you today, maybe not. Last physical I had he told me I needed to lose 20 pounds. That was it. Didn't suggest any kind of plan to lose 20 pounds. Just told me I was fat everything else is fine, talked about something irrelevant and left. The reason I stayed I guess is because of the staff. They are always nice and helpful. Too bad they are not the Dr. or this would be a completely different review.
41 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Reginald E Oneal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsReginald Everette Oneal Do, 75 Barclay Cir Ste 105, Rochester, MI
Dr. Reginald E Oneal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.