Dr. Reginald E Oneal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Reginald E Oneal?

Warm and welcoming

Pick a different Dr.

I have been going to him for a while. I don't know why but I have. The wait time for even an allergy shot can be up to 45 minutes. My last appointment took 45 minutes to get into a room (2 people in front of me) another 15 before he came into the room and once he diagnosed me talked about something completely irrelevant for 15 minutes. So he is just talking his patients to death and maybe getting to you today, maybe not. Last physical I had he told me I needed to lose 20 pounds. That was it. Didn't suggest any kind of plan to lose 20 pounds. Just told me I was fat everything else is fine, talked about something irrelevant and left. The reason I stayed I guess is because of the staff. They are always nice and helpful. Too bad they are not the Dr. or this would be a completely different review.

Always Smiling

Very helpful & caring doctor.