Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reginald M Rousseau
Dr. Reginald M Rousseau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westbury, NY, with another office in Melville, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Rousseau is affiliated with Syosset Hospital. Dr. Rousseau has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Reginald M Rousseau has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Everything about my experience with Dr. Rousseau and his staff was exceptional. I was treated like a person, not a number. They were all caring and compassionate and went above and beyond, from contacting my insurance company for authorization and making me comfortable and less anxious about the procedure. Five stars is not enough! I give them a perfect 10!
I can not say anything more wonderful things about Dr. Rousseau. He is absolutely pleasant and compassionate and listens! Bedside manners is out of this world. You can not get that from doctors anymore now a days. He was behind with his office patients one day and I did not mind at all because when it was finally my turn his demeanor did not change at all. A very patient man, god sent! Thank you for all that you do.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rousseau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Reginald M Rousseau accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Reginald M Rousseau in this video.
Dr. Reginald M Rousseau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westbury, NY.