Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reginald N Strother
Dr. Reginald N Strother, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA, with another office in Rome, GA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Strother is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital Athens. He speaks English.
Dr. Reginald N Strother has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Did not help me with my pain, told me to take ibuprofen and did not write me a prescription for the medicine I had been on for over a year that I got from a dr at another ancora office which closed down. Now I'm having depression from the withdrawals because he didn't even wean me off of the medicine. I don't know how he sleeps at night. He told me he doesn't know what's wrong with me and doesn't know what to tell me. Wow. You are a piece of $h!t dr strother
I don't know how this guy sleeps at night. Doesn't listen or provide treatment requested by REAL and MUCH smarter doctors. Wasted four months of my time and hundreds of dollars leading me to believe he would help me get back some quality of life, but he never did. Then said they wouldn't when I questioned his methods. Staff is rude and incompetent, just like he is. Lost my labs then punished me for making them find them. Christy the office 'magaget' belongs in a biker bar slinging beer, not working with people with chronic pain seeking help. Ashley the checkout girl should be passing fast food through a window- much less actual thinking required there. Should've read Healthgrades, webmd drs, and doctors.com before I scheduled with this quack. Lesson learned- run away from this asylum. You won't be helped- you'll be made worse if you let him touch you with a needle. I promise you!!!!!
Dr. Strother is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Reginald N Strother accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Reginald N Strother in this video.
Dr. Reginald N Strother is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.