Dr. Regis A Benton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regis A Benton Jr?

HEATHER

Only got to see nurse practitioner. She sent my prescriptions to the wrong place. She told lab to do tests for lump in my right breast when it was actually in the left breast and she gave the lab the wrong instructions. NP said I could only ask about 3 medical issues because she was too busy to answer about anything more--on the phone before the appointment I was assured that all issues would be addressed at the appointment. I was not happy with the experience.

Caring and helpful, refers to other doctors as needed, sometimes rushed and forgetful, office staff gets prescriptions mixed up often, don't like having to pay the bill as soon as we come in the door before we even see the doctor

THE WORST STAFF EVER!!!!!

The staff is very unprofessional, whinny, not good at all. Crystal is the worst one. She's horrible, why she works there is beyond me.

New Patient

I recently changed doctors because my last one had a wait and see approach and didn't ever want to send you any place for a referral. After finding Dr. Benton Jr. I must say that I am very pleased. He is getting to the bottom of some issues I've been dealing with for years. He doesn't wait around to watch for change, he just does it. Understanding that prevention and early detection for anything is key. I have an appt with a urologist next month thanks to him.