Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regis Okeefe
Dr. Regis Okeefe, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Saint Louis, MO (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Okeefe is affiliated with University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y. and Admits to Highland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Regis Okeefe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Regis Okeefe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.