Dr. Regis Renard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regis Renard?

This man saved my foot after an accident

Posted on April 30th, 2017

I was in a horrible accident in 2015 and other doctors wanted to amputate my right foot however Dr. Renard took on the challenge to repair the damage and because of his and his team I am able to walk and have a normal life with my children. I am due for another surgery soon to repair the bones that didn't heal properly and I wouldn't trust any other doctor to do the surgery. Because of Dr. Renard I am not in a wheel chair the rest of my life, I am able to do for myself for the most part. So I am very pleased with this doctor. And thru all of my office visits I was always treated with respect from the staff and himself.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2012

A doctor with genuine consideration.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

My 4yr old broke his arm and needed alignment pins inserted. Dr. Renard and his staff could not have been more considerate and attentive to the delicate situation involving my child.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Was ref to this Dr Renard by ER Dr at Brookhaven hospital discharge direction wer to make an appt within 2 days to see Dr Renard. Called his office when discharged advised he was on call at hospital would have to review my record and they would call me back when he thought I needed to be seen. Never having examined me.. Dr at ER gave me note for work not to return till treatment is complete and symptoms resolved.. with a follow up 2 weeks out there is no way I could not return to work. I felt this was ludicrous and the staff member had no empathy on either call. I feel the staff is poor and the doctors practice and treatment of a patient being referred to him from ER was horrible..Never experienced such poor treatment from a practice. I have an excellent neurologist and ob gyn. This was horrifically poor treatment of a patient referred to a Dr from the ER

Assistant to Physician is a JERK

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Dr Renard is great, but his physician assistant Jose is a pompous jerk who talks like he is the doctor. I hated this PA and his demeaning attitude towards me.

Posted on July 26th, 2016