- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reham A Attia MD
Dr. Reham A Attia, MD is a doctor primarily located in Palm Desert, CA, with another office in Rancho Mirage, CA. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Reham A Attia has 2 locations
Dr. Reham A Attia has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Reham A Attia has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Reham A Attia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
More about Dr. Reham A Attia
Dr. Attia graduated from the University of Alexandria in 2009. Dr. Attia works in Palm Desert, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Attia is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center.