Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rehan S Ahmad
Dr. Rehan S Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Ahmad is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Ahmad has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rehan S Ahmad has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Rehan S Ahmad has the following 13 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
Dr. Rehan S Ahmad has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rehan S Ahmad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Professional, compassionate, and thorough. After a series of lackluster Docs visiting Dr. Ahmad has been a breath of fresh air. He took the time to review my previous surgery charts and was fully informed before I even met with him. It was clear he had taken the time to review everything and even had some questions about my previous surgery to make sure he was up to date. He explained his findings clearly and presented options for treatment, thoroughly explaining their pros and cons. After we decided which direction to take he was able to perform the procedure then and there. I left the office with clear expectations for recovery and a deep respect for Dr. Ahmad. I wish every Doctor had his demeanor and compassion.
I highly recommend Dr. Ahmad for he is a very professional and extremely caring person. I am a retired registered nurse and moved to the New Windsor, N.Y. area of the Hudson Valley in July. Dr. Ahmad listened to my concerns regarding diabetes and I was able to gradually go off my insulin pump. He motivated me to continue to lose weight. Dr. Ahmad and his staff are very friendly, professional and supportive.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ahmad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Glasgow
Graduated in 1992
St Vincent Health Center
Dr. Rehan S Ahmad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Colon And Rectal Clinic, 9155 SW Barnes Rd Ste 839, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rehan S Ahmad in this video.
Dr. Rehan S Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.