Dr. Rehana S Baqai Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rehana S Baqai?

Extremely professional Doctor

Dr. Baqai is a wonderful doctor. She listened to my worries patiently, and advised me allowing me to be comfortable with my diagnosis. She has an excellent bedside manners, and she was very sympathetic to my worries. Her staff is excellent. Flor and Myra were were very professional with greeting me. Myra also remembered that I was leaving on a trip, and wished me well. All together an excellent experience. Allowed me to be calm, which is the best medication, when you are visiting Hematologist / oncologist. Dr. Baqui's office is a peaceful place to attend an appointment. Waiting room is decorated to bring peace and tranquility... Just a wonderful experience. Dr. Baqai healed me, and I will not need to return to her, but I hope that I will meet up with her again, in a healthy state of mind.

Great doctor and I would highly recommend her. She answered all of my questions and was very nice and understanding.

Very thankful

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I was very scared and confused. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Baqai as my doctors, because she is extremely knowledgeable and nice. Her staff is very sweet as well.

Great Doctor

The moment I walked into this office in Downey, the staff was very nice and helpful. I waited only five minutes for my appointment with Dr. Baqai and she was very nice. She took the time to go over some important factors about my chemo and I am thankful to have found her as my oncologist.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Baqai has many years of experience and she was highly recommended to my family as an oncologist. She spent time to clearly explain the procedures. The doctor always followed up with me after my treatments, which I thought was very considerate and professional.

Great Doctor

Dr. Baqai is very attentive. She took great care of my mother during her breast cancer treatments and she still is. She addressed all the questions and concerns that we had and still have about the medications and treatments. Very nice staff as well, who are willing to help. Thank you Dr. Baqai.

Very thankful

Very thankful to have Dr. Baqai treat me during my breast cancer. She is very nice and a good listener. I would highly recommend her.

Thankful

Very thankful for actually finding such a great doctor while going through breast cancer. I was really scared when I got diagnosed with breast cancer so finding such a knowledgeable and nice doctor was a blessing.

Dr. Baqai is knowledgeable and compassionate. I would highly recommend her.

Lack of Options

I came seeing this doctor after my GP gave me her address. As much experience as she has, there is a general lack of consideration for a patient who seeks alternative non-invasive treatments. I need a doctor who can work together with the patient, that way I have a say in healthcare.