No response

I called 3 times about erroneous billing/coding and neither I nor my insurance got a call back. I won't be going back.

Excelent Doctor knows his skills very friendly

Dr Goodman saved my life in the mid 70's @ UCSD. I was a teen with choriocarcinoma. Thank You Dr. Goodman, from the bottom of my heart!!! I hope you still have the indian basket my mom gave to you, it was given with love & grattitude.

Dr. Goodman is old school quality care!!!!!!

Amazing doctor. Such an improvement from the normal doctors I see. This man took me in the last month of pregnancy (because I was extremely unhappy with my original doctor) and kissed me on the cheek at delivery. He said that my greatfulness was rewarding and that he felt good about helping me. He's amazing and warm and truly a doctor who takes his time.

Great doctor, spend quality time with me, personable.

This was my first visit with Dr. Goodman. Before my exam, we spoke in his office for 10-15 minutes about concerns, my health history, etc. I feel that he is very caring and knowledgable and I will continue to use him. After my exam he was able to provide referrals to other doctors since I am new to the area.

Great Bedside manner

From our first meeting, Doctor Goodman was greatly supportive and helped make me feel very comfortable with a male doctor as an OBGYN. He possesses a fun sense of humor and is always in a pleasant mood. My annual visits are never preceded with anxiety and he is personable enough to take the time to answer all my questions and concerns.

Dr. Reid A Goodman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, CO.

Dr. Reid A Goodman Is this you?