Dr. Reid H Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reid H Hansen?

Unprofessional and Condescending

Dr. Reid Hansen was extremely arrogant, impatient, and inappropriate with my 7-year-old. Stating in front of her that "children can die under anesthesia". We were there for a consultation about removing a mole from my daughter's face and he was never within three feet of her to examine the mole. Dr. Hansen was very unprofessional and condescending and I would like to spare anyone else the unpleasant experience we encountered.

Breast reduction, lift.

Dr Hansen was up front with me about the surgery, what I would look like, everything and anything. I was well informed, had the surgery and it literally changed my life. I have minimal scarring,I'm now able to exercise and I'm on my way to living a longer, healthier and happier life. Thanks Dr. Hansen. I'd recommend him to anyone!