Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Keffer has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. James R Keffer has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. James R Keffer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
He told me that him and other dr.s at the clinic were tired of giving pain meds to patient, like I was a drug abuser! He acted like i was just there to get drugs. said he didnt have my records even though they had been sent and just told me to come back!! no help for my chronic back pain. he was very arogant and condesending towards me. i have bone spurs on my spine very painful i am in constant pain. i would not recommend him to anybody. I need surgery!!! Not a therapist!
19 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. James R Keffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharleston Neurosurgical Associates, 2145 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Ste 220, Charleston, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Keffer in this video.
Dr. James R Keffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.