Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reina O Salazar
Dr. Reina O Salazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macomb, MI, with another office in Shelby Township, MI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Salazar is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, St Joseph Mercy Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Salazar has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Reina O Salazar has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Reina O Salazar has the following 11 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hay Fever
Dr. Reina O Salazar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Salazar takes time to talk to you. She asks questions and makes suggestions to help you manage your illness. She is truly dedicated and committed to improving your life and eliminating the problems caused by allergies and asthma. My life has definitely improved because she has taken the time to know me and find out what triggers my allergies and asthma attacks.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Salazar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1986
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Reina O Salazar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Reina O Salazar in this video.
Dr. Reina O Salazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.