Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta MD
Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Spokane, WA . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta has 3 locations
1229 Madison St Ste 1150
Seattle, WA 98104
910 W 5th Ave Ste 380
Spokane, WA 99204
Book Online Now
Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
high risk pregnancy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta - Posted on September 23rd, 2015
Very hard to understand...seems to be errors in his English communication. I was told I had a hematoma on my cervix, then told I had a hematoma on my uterus. He kept saying "everything will be ok"...but his words were speaking another language. When my mom would ask for clarification we had numerous incidents that he would totally change what he and said and contraindicated what he originally said. I'm not confident with his ability to diagnose or clearly communicate my pregnancy concerns. Interpretation from is language to the English language was terrible. He was a very nice man though. Although the rating of my experience is high... it didn't ask anything specific of the doctor himself.
Horrible Doctor! Scare Tactic user.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta - Posted on March 18th, 2015
I believe that Dr. Acosta uses scare tactics in women with Gestational Diabetes. His comments to me were as follows, " Your baby is going to do somersaults, tie a knot in his cord and die. He will be stillborn." I do not believe he made an inaccurate diagnose of my pregnancy as I did my own research and evidence based information pointed to wrong diagnoses. He also led me to believe that my son was going to be born with Downs Syndrome.... My son was perfectly fine when he was born. His cord was so short that at birth I could not lift him to see his face until after we cut the cord. Therefore there was not enough cord for my baby to tie a knot in it! Much-less die!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta - Posted on November 9th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Ecfmg Certification Verification Service
Graduated in 1992
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reinaldo C Acosta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.