Dr. Reinaldo Acosta Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Reinaldo Acosta?

high risk pregnancy

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Very hard to understand...seems to be errors in his English communication. I was told I had a hematoma on my cervix, then told I had a hematoma on my uterus. He kept saying "everything will be ok"...but his words were speaking another language. When my mom would ask for clarification we had numerous incidents that he would totally change what he and said and contraindicated what he originally said. I'm not confident with his ability to diagnose or clearly communicate my pregnancy concerns. Interpretation from is language to the English language was terrible. He was a very nice man though. Although the rating of my experience is high... it didn't ask anything specific of the doctor himself.

Horrible Doctor! Scare Tactic user.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I believe that Dr. Acosta uses scare tactics in women with Gestational Diabetes. His comments to me were as follows, " Your baby is going to do somersaults, tie a knot in his cord and die. He will be stillborn." I do not believe he made an inaccurate diagnose of my pregnancy as I did my own research and evidence based information pointed to wrong diagnoses. He also led me to believe that my son was going to be born with Downs Syndrome.... My son was perfectly fine when he was born. His cord was so short that at birth I could not lift him to see his face until after we cut the cord. Therefore there was not enough cord for my baby to tie a knot in it! Much-less die!

thanks

Posted on November 9th, 2010

i want to be a doctor, and you gave me insperation

Posted on January 14th, 2017