Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo-Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo-Rodriguez has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo-Rodriguez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
A good doctor who listens
Self-verified patient of Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo-Rodriguez - Posted on November 30th, 2014
I like to let people know when there is a good doctor who listen and takes the time to know exactly about your symptoms and what works for you. Friendly, happy and not in a rush!! Thank you doctor fro being available when most doctors are not in the office or off for the holidays. God Bless you!
Dr. Arroyo is compassionate, empathetic and a good listener. Highly recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo-Rodriguez - Posted on April 17th, 2009
Dr. Arroyo-Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo-Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsINTERCOASTAL MEDICAL GROUP, 2881 Hyde Park St, Sarasota, FL
Dr. Reinaldo Arroyo-Rodriguez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.