The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Reinhard K Kage has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Reinhard K Kage has the following 17 expertise
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
Showing 1 of 1
Not personable, uneducated, unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Reinhard K Kage - Posted on February 28th, 2012
I went to Dr Kage because of my sudden outburst of long-lasting hives. He said he would call me back with the results of the test. 3 weeks later I finally called the office because I hadn't gotten my results. I called 4 times before I got an answer-and not from him, from the office. She finally told me that his only advice was not to eat hazelnuts because I was allergic. #1: I don't eat hazelnuts or products with nuts. #2 an experienced allergist should know that people with seasonal allergies to birch tree pollen falsely test positive for hazelnuts. I had told him I had seasonal allergies. Now I'm seeing a real doctor close to home that connected my hives with an autoimmune disorder connected to my thyroid disease - something even my regular doctor could have deduced. I couldn't believe how ignorant and unprofessional he was! Now months later, after being reassured 3 times that my insurance was accepted, I'm dealing with the fallout of them billing my incorrectly as uninsured.
Dr. Kage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mc Of Central Mass
Dr. Reinhard K Kage Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
Locations & DirectionsRHEUMATOLOGY & ALLERGY INSTITUTE CT, 361 Main St, Manchester, CT
Dr. Reinhard K Kage is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manchester, CT.