Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reinhard K Kage has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
Showing 5 of 7
I went to Dr Kage because of my sudden outburst of long-lasting hives. He said he would call me back with the results of the test. 3 weeks later I finally called the office because I hadn't gotten my results. I called 4 times before I got an answer-and not from him, from the office. She finally told me that his only advice was not to eat hazelnuts because I was allergic. #1: I don't eat hazelnuts or products with nuts. #2 an experienced allergist should know that people with seasonal allergies to birch tree pollen falsely test positive for hazelnuts. I had told him I had seasonal allergies. Now I'm seeing a real doctor close to home that connected my hives with an autoimmune disorder connected to my thyroid disease - something even my regular doctor could have deduced. I couldn't believe how ignorant and unprofessional he was! Now months later, after being reassured 3 times that my insurance was accepted, I'm dealing with the fallout of them billing my incorrectly as uninsured.
Dr. Kage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mc Of Central Mass
Dr. Reinhard K Kage accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRheumatology & Allergy Institute Ct, 361 Main St, Manchester, CT
Dr. Reinhard K Kage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.