More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rekha B Hamilton has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rekha B Hamilton has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- High-Risk Deliveries
Dr. Rekha B Hamilton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
She is so heartless I doubt she has kids of her own because she had no sympathy for me or my husband while our son was in the NICU she made me feel as if I shouldn't be spending all my time with my son and also told me it was ok to have a second opinion on my sons health situation but when I decided to have my son transferred to a different hospital she didn't seem very happy and said in a rude way "I want you to know I spoke with the dr from the other hospital and she thinks we did exactly what they would have done" and when we got to the other hospital we were there for 7 days and got to go home with our son at cooks dr Hamilton told me she didn't think my son was going home any time soon, we had been at cooks 19 days my son didn't get better till he was moved, thank god I moved him because dr Hamilton and all the other Drs at cooks made my sons situation into something way worse then it was. Now I have my healthy baby home with me without the surgery cooks wanted to do on him.
24 Years Experience
Christian Medical College Vellore
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Rekha B Hamilton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaylor All Saints Medical Center, 1400 8th Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Rekha B Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.