Dr. Rekha K Sharma Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rekha K Sharma?

Bad visit

staff does not have a clue as to what is going on. Lots of mistakes. Doctor is late. appointment made and Doctor not there, but staff never communicates with you to give an option of waiting or rescheduling .

Best Doctor

Dr. Rekha is the best doctor i have met

Very Disatisfied

I went to Dr. Sharma for weight loss. She sold me a lot of different "protein foods" that I saw no results on and I came to find out that she was doubling sometimes even tripling the prices on her products to make a profit off of them. I don't believe that a doctor should be selling you anything to make a direct profit. Her office staff/receptionist was unqualitied and didn't know what she was doing, she could also get a very bad attitude with you. Don't get me wrong, Dr Sharma was a very nice lady, but I have a problem with her trying to make a profit off of me and overcharging me for food in her office. I also didn't see any results by the food she was selling me either. My first two appointments she came in almost 45 minutes late, because they schedule you when the doctor isn't even in the office yet.

good georgian80 doctor

She knows basics very well. Must have been thru good college while graduation. I recommend her strongly.