Dr. Rekha S Parulkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rekha S Parulkar?

Epic fail

She told me I had cancer when I didn't, that my pap smear was abnormal so I got a second opinion and the records my new dr got from her said my results were normal! My new dr contradicted everything she told me and she wasn't reassuring at all like he is. Epic fail.

Dr. Parulkar's staff is horrible, they talk about patients and Dr. Parulkar in front others. The receptionist is rude on the phone and 'always' right. Dr. Parulkar is a wonderful doctor, if you can get past her unwelcoming staff, I highly recommend her.

very long wait to be seen and then rushed through my visit.

i put 1 hour for the wait at the office becuase that was the highest i had to choose from. my actual wait was 2 hours. When she did see me she was very short with me and rushed. i didnt get to ask her everything i wanted to.