Dr. Rekha P Pole Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rekha P Pole?

Well Pleased!!!

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Pole. She is professional, personable, efficient, caring and concerned about my well being. I respect her professionalism and abilities, I feel as though I am in capable hands and well cared for.

Dr. Pole is a doctor that listens to the patient, gives the best diagnose. Makes you feel at ease talking about your problems. The doctor I trust 100%.

She is rude and wants everything done for her by her little puppet office manager, Sara. Worst place ever!

Awesome Doctor Makes up for Lousy Office Staff/Policies

Dr. Pole is the best psychiatrist my family has ever seen. She is patient, direct, understanding and compassionate. She is thorough and experienced, bringing both those traits into every meeting. She has helped my child with her mood-disorder since she was 8, helping her ride the waves of puberty with balance and stability. The office at Metroplex Psychiatric in Richardson is run in an extremely rigid and unfriendly manner. The procedures are definitely not designed with the patient in mind. If Dr. Pole wasn't such a tremendous help to our family, the office staff would have driven us elsewhere by now.

Caring & Smart

Dr. Pole is a great doctor. She is caring and smarts. She relates to each patient and really listens.

Good doctor, poor office

Dr. Pole cares, and does not want to just shove pills down my throat. She does a good job, and even got me off of many of the drugs several other psycs had given me. She does well, though her office should hire better nurses, or maybe one or two more so they are not all swamped

Scary Doctor

This doctor is really scary. Her personality is highly volatile, which is unsettling for unstable kids/teens, as well as for parents. I cannot recommend her even in a dire case. She overbooks her schedule, does not listen to the patient, makes impulsive (and hurtful) comments. My daughter was so traumatized by this doctor's hostile demeanor that when we saw her a few years later in a different setting, my daughter had a panic attack - and she rarely has those anymore. Astonishingly horrible.

Saved my son

Dr. Pole litterly saved my son's life. Not only in the physical sense, but also quality of life sense. She turned him from being a special needs kid headed to permanent disability to a wonderful young man attending college.

run, far, far away

This woman is horrible and should have her certification pulled. All she cares about if money and meds, she will cram any and every pill she can into you. I told her about all the physical, mental, and sexual abuse and instead of getting te kids out, she just told me is was lying and need more meds. When I refused to take my meds she threathen to have me locked away in a state hospital forever. I called her bluff and she refused to see me anymore unless I was willing to take meds. At $200 a pop I didn't want to see her. I ended up going back home for more abuse until several years later the sexual abuser got locked away. How's that for making up stories.

DO NOT GO HERE!

Dr. Pole's staff is rude especially her assistant, Taryn. I tried to schedule an appointment for my son. She sounded very annoyed as I was speaking to her. She said she was going to call me back because she had to check what Dr. Pole had available. She never did call back. I will not give my money to a business that does not value me.

The staff is difficult

does not care about you, only your money.

I was taken to the hospital and meet Pole. She instantly wanted to shoot pills down my throat, pill to take me up, morning meds, evening meds, pill to put me asleep. It did not matter what you said was wrong you were making it up and your just an out of control teen and need more pills. It would have nothing to due my parents beating me as young as 18 months or my step dad sexual abuse (now in jail), but no thanks to Pole doing her job and reporting abuse to police. After a few days in the hospital she told be, let me quote here, "your insurance is only paying for 30 days so you need to hurry up and work on your treatment." I will just sit here and take up your bed where I'm not being beaten or molested. Once I got out of the hospital and saw her as an out patient, we get to her office, wait, walkin, sit down, she ask how's the meds, ask mom how's home, and told to leave and make another appointment. In and out 15 minutes. After 4 visits I tld her I wasn't taking my meds anymore and she threaten to get a court order, I called her bluff and never saw a judge. According to my insurance statement she charged $200 for 15 minutes, that is $800 an hour. The one thing I learned from her is not to trust quacks.