Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rekha Quazi has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s where a pediatric endocrinologist comes in.
They can diagnose and treat hormonal disorders such as abnormal thyroid function, growth complications and early or delayed puberty. Ambiguous genitals as well as ovarian and testicular dysfunction are also part of their expertise. Childhood obesity, diabetes and problems with low blood sugar also tie back to hormone function and may require consulting with a pediatric endocrinologist.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Rekha Quazi has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Rekha Quazi has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rekha Quazi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
The Staff intially booked appt for 9.30 but left a VM for 2 PM, Me with the Sick Baby went in for the 9.30 Appt and no other patients are in office, but still the staff asked to Come back at 2PM. Tried to reach @ 2PM, but late by 10 minutes and the staff wants to reschedule and make the appointment as sick since the baby has cough..
Everytime i had a problem with my son i would call and they were always able to "squeeze" me in the same day. When i had a scheduled appt, we never had to wait over 10minutes to be seen. I've had 2 walk-ins where i called and needed my son to be seen asap, those days-the waiting period was quite long, although it was expected as the front desk girl had told me there were alot of patients (i insisted on coming in anyway.. the office is very small, annd the waiting area seem to be kind of outdated and dirty. i dont let my son play with the toy because it just looks like it's not wiped down. the walls needs to be updated, or washed. other than that, the staff and dr quazi is great.
43 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Rekha Quazi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRekha Quazi Md, 1 Courthouse Ln Unit 1, Chelmsford, MA
Dr. Rekha Quazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelmsford, MA.