Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reldon R Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
I have been to this doctor 3 times now and have never seen him! It is always one of his FNPs and when I do ask to see him they say "he's not in at the moment". This latest appointment was scheduled for 10:45am. Wasn't seen until 12:10pm and he was out to lunch, so I got an FNP again. The waiting room is disgusting. They are great at getting you an appointment, but you are NEVER seen on time.
Dr.Reldon R Jones Misdiognosed four of my family members.He said they had a virus.That night my daughter took my 8 year old grandson to the emergency ward and he had double pheomonia and was hospitalized for eight days. Same thing happened to her,after listening to her chest he told her she had a virus, she left there and went to emergency, she had pheomonia in her left lung. Same thing with my 8 month old great granddaughter. I question his ability to make a correct diagnosis. He should not be allowed to practice medicine !! My daughter is finding a new primary care doctor.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
65 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1953
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Reldon R Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAspen Family Medical, 2501 McHenry Ave Ste F, Modesto, CA
Dr. Reldon R Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.