The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry R Mccarroll Jr
Dr. Henry R Mccarroll Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mccarroll is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. Dr. Mccarroll has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry R Mccarroll Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
First, in 1984, Relton diagnosed and treated a broken hand of a pianist that I knew. In 2006, after a car accident, I had the privilege of Relton's expertise in the healing of my hand to full use. I have seen cases from all over California, tragic injuries, where the patients have shared the difference Relton made in their recovery. This is an exceptional healer, who will share with you his observations and his recommendations and specify the basis of his decision
Dr. Mccarroll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
56 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1962
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Henry R Mccarroll Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaVita Pacific Dialysis, 2351 Clay St, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry R Mccarroll Jr in this video.
Dr. Henry R Mccarroll Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.