Dr. Remi Nader Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Remi Nader?

He Sits and shares info!!!!!

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr Nader is a great neuro surgeon. He sits and talks about pt issues and has a great question and answer sessions. His pts are wonderfully informed. I dont mind waiting on this type physian. His staff is also very helpful and courteous.

Healed my back

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Dr Nader has a human approach. He explained to me clearly the procedures and the post effects. Everything went smooth kudos

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Professional, great surgeon on my cervical spine

Great doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2015

I was experiencing lower back pain for the past three years. This doctor took the time to explain to me why and what was going on with my spine. I went on to have a procedure with him and was very pleased with the results. I would recommend him without any hesitation to anyone. Well worth the wait!

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Never been treated so disrespectful by any doctor like Dr. Nader. MRI indicated my spinal cord was caught in vertebrae and I would need surgery. I went into the office for my appointment . I was put in a room in the back. I stayed at the office for 4 hours and never saw Dr Nader . Nurse came in and said that Dr. Nader was not going to do surgery on me I never saw the man. I went to Houston and with in 10 days had the surgery by Dr. Alexandria West great doctor and highly recommend him . Do not recommend Dr. Nader at all. He has no consideration at all for older people. Now he has charged insurance and sent bill to us also and we haven't seen him.

Excellent surgeon and staff

Posted on April 5th, 2015

I was very pleased by the service he has provided me and wound definitely recommend him to anyone with back or neck pain.

NOT HAPPY

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Saw his commercial and thought i was actually going to get help but that did't happen! It takes over an hour to even get in even though you have "an appointment" .The other patients tell you their surgeries have all gone wrong! Then he will all of a sudden drop your insurance and won't even notify you until you call them or show up for an appointment and all this right before you are supposed to have surgery!

Posted on November 13th, 2017