Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji MD
Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southaven, MS. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji - Posted on April 25th, 2019
If your child needs anything other than a weight check or a vaccination, go elsewhere. I have a child who was not thriving or growing, and she said (with no testing) she must have a parasite and should drink a glass of chocolate milk daily. Through another dr my child tested positive for Celiac Disease. I made a different appointment to discuss another child's metabolic disorder and have it better explained to me, informed the office twice for the reason for my visit so the dr could be prepared, and at the visit she said she had never heard of the disorder and asked me to tell her what it was.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Everything is just wrong with this dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji - Posted on June 11th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji - Posted on May 11th, 2010
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPROGRESSIVE PHYSICIANS PRACTICE, 8412 Airways Blvd, Southaven, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji, MD - Pediatrics in Southaven, MS, in this video.
Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.