2.4

Neutral

unsatisfactory

If your child needs anything other than a weight check or a vaccination, go elsewhere. I have a child who was not thriving or growing, and she said (with no testing) she must have a parasite and should drink a glass of chocolate milk daily. Through another dr my child tested positive for Celiac Disease. I made a different appointment to discuss another child's metabolic disorder and have it better explained to me, informed the office twice for the reason for my visit so the dr could be prepared, and at the visit she said she had never heard of the disorder and asked me to tell her what it was.

I don't know why this woman became a pediatrician, she seems to loathe children. She is rude and uncaring.

Dr. Remilekun S Adesoji is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.