Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Remo Raina has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Showing 5 of 13
I have found Dr Raina to be a concerned, reliable doctor. unlike many Doctor's offices, I have never had to wait more than 15 or 20 minutes to see her when I had an appointment. She has been able to diagnose and treat me for my problem without any difficulty. I rely on her expertise and knowledge. Thanks you for your care Dr. Raina!
Dr. Raina takes time with you and listens. However, her accent is sometimes difficult to understand and she sometimes speaks too fast. There are no PA's so you always see her or her husband, Dr. Dahr. You can usually get in within a day or two if you need to. Very pleasant staff and they are very good about calling in prescriptions.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Government Medical College Patiala
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Remo Raina accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Humana HMO Premier
Locations & DirectionsRemo Raina, 1701 SE Hillmoor Dr Ste A4, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dr. Remo Raina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.