Dr. Remus Repta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Remus Repta?

Revision Rhinoplasty Excellent

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. I am a patient who had a revision rhinoplasty last week. I had a botched nose job done over 17 years ago and never had the time or money to fix it. I had gone to see other plastic surgeons but was not given much clarity or confidence that they knew what they would be doing. I found Dr. Repta after I searched top doctors , and since I learned he had a Gilbert office and I live in Gilbert it sounded good to me. When I had my first consult with Dr Repta he was extremely nice and attentive, spend a lot of time going over things with me, the procedure and any questions I had. I was amazed he spent as much time with me as he did going over things and any questions I had. He immediately made me feel at ease, like he was family, I knew for sure he was going to be the doctor I needed to get my revision done. The entire experience, his staff, from start to finish, Excellence! This guy is the real deal, very humble very nice, very experienced, very professional, I would do it again anyday and would recommend him to anyone! I hope to do more work with him in the future. Love him, the best doctor in Scottsdale/gilbert.

Terrible Surgeon, Regret our decision every day

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Absolute worst surgeon I have ever met. Completely rude and botched my wife's surgery. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this surgeon. Also, his clinic does not claim taxes on their cosmetic surgery therefore we could not reimburse our services with our insurance policy.

Attention to detail-Breast Aug

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I had breast augmentation 6 mos ago with Dr. Remus Repta. After already having had a prior breast augmentation, I was very unhappy with the appearance of my breasts, as there was a lot of space between them. I would always have to wear a push up bra to lift them up. When I explained to Dr. Repta that I was looking to have the breasts closer together and higher so I wouldn't need to wear push up bras, he was extremely patient with me and listened to all my details. I wanted to make sure I didn't have to get my boobs redone ever again! After I got out of surgery, by boobs were EXACTLY as I had explained to Dr. Repta and I couldn't be happier!! No more push up bras! It is sooo comfortable to wear whatever I want now and have the right amount of cleavage and be COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE in whatever I'm wearing. Dr. Repta's attention to detail is amazing! He listened to everything I wanted and then delivered 100%!! Thank you!

Exceeded expectations!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2013

I am so happy I chose Dr Repta for my procedure. I look even better than imagined! He was fantastic before, during, and after. Always answered my questions, gave realistic options, and the end result is amazing! My recovery was also way easier than I had expected! Was one of the best decisions I've ever made!!!

consultation- bad Lifestyle lift

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I've only had a consultation so far with Dr. Repta, which was free, but I am trying to find a way to get myself into his hands instead of the LSL doctor who took my $7000 cash and left me looking the same. I was immediately impressed with his kind and earnest manner.Not everyone will see a LSL patient but he did!! When I complained of a dry mouth he brought me a glass of ice water, pulled his chair over to mine to look at the pics they asked me to bring.He explained what likely went wrong, looked at my scars and said he could repair the bad ones and gave me his recommendation with no pressure or salesmanship. It seems everyone who has been in his hands believes he is a gift from God!

Absolutely in love with my results

Posted on November 4th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Repta for a consultation for a breast augmentation with a possible lift. What a kind, patient, knowledgable man Dr. Repta is. From the minute I met him, I felt at ease and comfortable and that my breasts were in the hands of the best. I just had my surgery last week and I am completely thrilled with how the whole surgical and postoperative experience has been. Dr. Repta got to the surgery center early to answer all my questions and make sure I was well taken care of. He held my hand during the delivery of anesthesia and made the process a lot less anxious for me. I woke up in absolutely no pain. That night, he followed up with me to make sure I was doing well. His office staff is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. I was able to take a peak at my results the day after surgery and my breasts look absolutely beautiful. Dr. Repra has brought the youth back to my breasts and I just love him for it. Believe me, you will not be disappointed choosing Dr. Repta as your surgeon!

Highly recommend Dr. Repta

Posted on August 26th, 2012

When I began my search months ago for a top plastic surgeon in Phoenix, Dr. Repta's name kept coming up over and over. Every woman I talked to referred me to him, and I'm so glad they did! I'm one week post op breast revision surgery and I'm already thrilled with my results.

A+++

Posted on June 10th, 2012

After a year of thinking about it, four months of research, and four consultations with some of the best plastic surgeons in the greater Phoenix area, I finally decided to go with Dr. Repta for my breast augmentation. I could not have made a better decision. Dr. Repta was referred by friends, associates, and even the American Medical Association (yes, I went that far to make sure I had the very best). After my procedure, I was sore for a few days, but there was no real pain. I'm a hair dresser, and was back to work full time with zero pain or soreness in 10 days! Dr. Repta was the only doctor I spoke with that was not condescending in the slightest. I was not expecting any plastic surgeon to have a personality at all. What I got was by far better then I could have possibly hoped for! He was professional, honest, warm, friendly and acted like a human being. More importantly, he was patient, and treated me like a person, not a dollar sign. I had a very long list of questions and concerns, and he spent time addressing each and every one of them. He put me right at ease, even suggested a second consultation, to make sure I had all the information I needed, all my questions answered. He helped me choose the perfect size, and didn't make me feel rushed to make a decision. Every one of my pre and post op appointments were all on time!!! I would, and do, highly recommend him for any body modification procedure. I know my life and body are better for having made the decision to chose Dr. Repta.

Repeat Patient

Posted on May 21st, 2012

This is my second time to have a procedure done with Dr. Repta. My experience was again professional staff,easy appointment, friendly, and my results were above my expectation (ear lobe revision). I can't wait to wear earrings again! Dr. Repta is a talented surgeon and I highly recommend him.

amazing results post op 1 month!

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Being at moderate risk for surgery due to an autoimmune disease, Dr.Repta tackled this surgery (Full Abdominoplasty) with thorough knowledge, precision and accuracy.He was available through the whole procedure from consultation to post op along with a very professional staff. He has a passion for what he does, motivated by achieving the best and should be nominated the people's doctor for the year!

I HAVE FOUND A DOCTOR WHO TRULY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I look back on how I became familiar with Dr Repta....and I think "WHAT A BLESSING!". I can honestly say that it doesn't get any better than him. Not only is his work exceptional...and as close to perfection as it gets....but the genuine love he has for his craft is undeniable!! I've referred several friends and clients, and every single one of them has called me within minutes of meeting him...and said the same thing. Dr Repta is a gift to his patients...and I am glad to be one of them!!! Experience Dr Repta for yourself, you will not be disappointed!

EXCELLENT SURGEON!

Posted on September 13th, 2011

I went to Dr. Repta for a ganglion cyst removal. After trying more conservative treatment, the cyst returned and it had to be removed. The procedure was done in the office. I was in and out in no time! Dr. Repta's bedside manner was extraordinary. He was very professional and thoroughly explained the procedure to me. I felt very well educated about the surgery and what to expect. I highly recommend him!