Dr. Rena Azar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rena Azar?

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr Azar and her staff are wonderful!!!. I received excellent care before during and after my surgery.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

There is not enough stars for the spends time with patient. She is highly focused!!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Wonderful, caring doctor. Surgery was exactly as she described, quick recovery, no problems, minimal pain. I would highly recommend her to all the women in my life.

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Dr. Azar is kind and compassionate. She takes time to talk with you and never makes you feel rushed. Best doctor I have ever visited!

Wonderful and Caring

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Azar has been my physician for 12 years. She has integrity and compassion for all her patients. Dr. Azar not only is an exceptional physician in her field, she also has the ability to recommend other top notch physicians in various medical fields should you need other services. It is not often that one physician takes the time and attention she does with her patients. I would highly recommend her.

She's great

Posted on November 17th, 2011

My experiences with Dr. Azar have been great. She's been excellent at diagnosing and treating any problem I've had and is a very nice person too.

By far the worst doctor ever.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Azar made me never want to see her again after just one visit. I went to the doctor in hopes of receiving my depo shot for birth control and she forced me to talk to her about my abusive ex-boyfriend before she would treat me. After she recommended a counselor for me, I kindly told her that i have tried counseling before and it just wasn't for me. She called me immature and said that I wasn't taking care of myself because I cried while talking about the touchy subject. She was the most rude doctor that I have ever been to in my life. I hope no one has an experience as bad as mine. I don't know how a human being could treat someone that wasy with only know someone for maybe 5 minutes. I recommend NOT going to this doctor.

Don't mind waiting

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Since I gave waiting time such a low number I wanted to clarify. I don't mind waiting for Dr. Azar because I know when she sees me I will have her undivided and total attention for as long as I need!

Best GYN ever!

Posted on March 9th, 2010

She has the best bed side manner ever! Always willing to go the extra mile to help her patients! SHe has friendly and courteou staff that are always willing to help you!

Dr. Azar is professional and caring, someone I would trust for any problem!

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

PLEASED PATIENT

Posted on May 7th, 2009

DR. AZAR IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND SURGEON, WHO WILL SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS IS TAKES WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL PATIENT AND WOULD NEVER RUSH OUT OF THE ROOM. YOU WILL LEAVE THINKING SHE'S ALSO A FRIEND.I HAVE BEEN TO MANY OFFICES, BUT NONE WITH SUCH A GREAT ATMOSPHERE AS HER AND HER STAFF PRESENT.

Wonderful

Posted on May 8th, 2008

Dr. Azar is the best GYN I have ever had. She is great to listen to all of your complaints and to work with you to get you healthy. I would recommend her to anyone.