Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renae Carter DO
Dr. Renae Carter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pinconning, MI, with other offices in Owosso, MI and Owosso, MI (and 4 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, Memorial Healthcare Center and Bay Special Care Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Renae Carter has 7 locations
239 STATE Rd
Owosso, MI 48867
Dr. Renae Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Memorial Healthcare Center
Bay Special Care Center
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Bay Regional Medical Center
POH Medical Center
Bay Medical Center
17 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Renae Carter Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Renae Carter's office for more information.
4293 N Huron Rd Pinconning, MI : (989) 879-6244
239 STATE Rd Owosso, MI 48867
239 State Rd Owosso, MI : (989) 729-4848
1480 W Center Rd Essexville, MI : (989) 895-4625
239 N State Rd Owosso, MI : (989) 729-4848
611 Court St West Branch, MI : (989) 345-7000
100 E 3rd St Imlay City, MI : (810) 724-3201
Locations & Directions
Dr. Renae Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinconning, MI.