Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renata N Krymkevich
Dr. Renata N Krymkevich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Windsor, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Krymkevich is affiliated with St Luke's Cornwall Hospital-Newburgh Campus. Dr. Krymkevich has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Renata N Krymkevich has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Krymkevich listens intently and comments/asks questions appropriately as needed. Instead of merely only prescribing medications, she also actually gives some helpful advice to help me deal with my problems. She carefully monitors my medications, and makes adjustments as needed. I have done better after 6 months with Dr. Krymkevich than I did after 6 years with my previous psychiatrist. Lastly, she is always completely professional; she never lets a phone call interrupt my sessions, and she doesn't cut short my time. Her office is very professional - neat and clean, and the location is convenient and offers ample safe parking. She accepts my current insurance, and also accepted my previous insurance. Altogether, I value her very much as my new psychiatrist.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Krymkevich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Saint Petersburg State University
Graduated in 1984
New York Medical College
Dr. Renata N Krymkevich accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRenata Nahum Krymkevich Md, 1 Jacqueline St Ste 102, New Windsor, NY
Dr. Renata N Krymkevich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Windsor, NY.