Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renata K Dussias DO
Dr. Renata K Dussias, DO is a Doctor primarily located in South River, NJ, with another office in Somerville, NJ. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dussias is affiliated with St Michaels Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Renata K Dussias has 2 locations
Dr. Renata K Dussias has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Renata K Dussias has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renata K Dussias - Posted on October 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renata K Dussias - Posted on May 20th, 2016
I thought dr Dussias would have been a good fit for issues I had but I would never recommend her first her receptionist is very hard to understand on the phone and gets rude when you ask her to please repeat!! Anyone answering s phone in a Drs office should be speaking fluent English!! Dr took over a week to get results to me after I had to call back as I was waiting for days!!overbooks your edit will range from30 to 60 mins which is ridiculous! Great she takes time with her patients but book accordingly not every 15 mins!! Patients time is important also. Do in snit she'll very disappointed in dr and definitely staff!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renata K Dussias - Posted on June 2nd, 2015
Willing to listen and think outside the box
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renata K Dussias - Posted on December 31st, 2014
patient for many years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renata K Dussias - Posted on December 20th, 2013
Dr. Renata Kulessa is as fine a doctor as her dad Sigmund.I have been a patient for many years. Although the office staff could be unprofessional at times and the wait is long and hard to get an apppointment at a comfortable time, the doctor is well worth the wait.Renata is a caring and concerned individual and it shows in her work with patients. My experience with her has been nothing but excellent! So much so, that I have followed her to her new location in Somerset, NJ. I couldn't recommend a better physician. Her new office may be a bit of a distance for me but she and her staff make it well worth it. The staff here is excellent as well and ready to help in any way they possibly can. Kudos and Good luck with the new practice! See you in 3 months!
Dr. Dussias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Renata K Dussias Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Renata K Dussias is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South River, NJ.