Dr. Dussias lacks self confidence. Can't trust her judgement because she doesn't trust herself.

Very disappointed!

I thought dr Dussias would have been a good fit for issues I had but I would never recommend her first her receptionist is very hard to understand on the phone and gets rude when you ask her to please repeat!! Anyone answering s phone in a Drs office should be speaking fluent English!! Dr took over a week to get results to me after I had to call back as I was waiting for days!!overbooks your edit will range from30 to 60 mins which is ridiculous! Great she takes time with her patients but book accordingly not every 15 mins!! Patients time is important also. Do in snit she'll very disappointed in dr and definitely staff!!

Her mother

Dr. Renee's mother meddles in my diagnosis. Not good!

Willing to listen and think outside the box

Dr. Renee listens to you and doesn't jump to a cookie cutter decision. I have been seeing her for ten plus years. I see a lot of health care professionals and she is the best by far.

Dr. Renata K Dussias is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South River, NJ.