Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renato Delacruz
Dr. Renato Delacruz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martins Ferry, OH, with other offices in Saint Clairsville, OH and Saint Clairsville, OH (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Delacruz is affiliated with East Ohio Regional Hospital, Belmont Community Hospital and Ohio Valley Medical Center. Dr. Delacruz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Renato Delacruz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Renato Delacruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martins Ferry, OH.