Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renato G Judalena has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 45
Every visit you are in the waiting room for over an hour+ then you get into the room and wait another hour or so. The nurses make you feel l u ke crap if you gain weight or haven't drank enough fluids. The office is filthy dirty carpeting all through out. When the doctors finally do get to you they are in the room maybe 5min. Makes you wonder what takes them so long and you get no time. Dr. Judalena can't remember you on visit from the next. My breaking point was i requested my records from april2014-July 2014 they want to charge me $50 and when i was asked why i needed my records,i explained to angie that i was going back to my oginal ob but they needed my records before than can see me. 2Weeks went by my records still weren't ready. I still hadn't been approved by prior dr. So i went to my scheduled appointment with dr.Judalena and found out he dropped me without even notifying me i showed up on time informed i was dropped because i was planning on switching doctors. Mind you i haven't been approved yet by other doctor office.So unprofessional worst office ever!!!!
I had to wait over a month for my appt. When I went to my appt, I waited an hour past my appt time before I was even checked in by the receptionist. I then waited another half an hour to get put in a room. Then they tell me to get undressed and then left me sitting there in a cold room for another 20 minutes! I was ready to walk out by the time the dr finally came to see me and after my experience with him, I wished I had walked out! When I was all done, I left the place in tears both from pain and frustration. I will NEVER go back there again and I will tell everyone I know to AVOID this place at ALL COSTS!
Dr. Judalena delivered two babies for us and we could not be happier with him. We needed an emergency c-section on our first child and he saved the mother and the babies life because of his competence and his obvious love for the people he serves. We think of him often and we are full of gratitude for the wonderful man he is and the beautiful children he he helped us to have.
- Manila Central University
Dr. Renato G Judalena accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHemet Ob/Gyn Inc, 2390 E Florida Ave Ste 104, Hemet, CA
Dr. Renato G Judalena is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hemet, CA.