Dr. Renaud Rodrigue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renaud Rodrigue?

Professional, cautious, compassionate healer

Posted on September 9th, 2017

Dr. Rodrigue is the only person who sat down with me and reviewed my entire pain history, dating back 14 years. He validated my pain and was the first person who didn't make me feel like I was crazy. There is no name for the problem I have, no official diagnosis, but that did not keep Dr. Rodrigue from unraveling the mystery. The thing that makes him different is that I think he truly cares about us, his patients. I think he wants to empower us and he wants to help make our lives better. His professional knowledge and compassion, and the treatment plan he designed specifically for me, have totally changed my life. Now essentially pain-free, I am a better mother, a better wife, a better person because of Dr. Rodrigue.

Best Pain Mgmt Doctor EVER!!!!

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr. Rodrique is the most understanding and compassionate doctor. He listens to you and tries to help you achieve your goal, not his. He involves his patients in their health. He is not one of those doctors that lets you talk but has his mind made up already and a plan in mind for you. He doesn't take your health lightly. He tries to help you understand how the body works and why he is doing what he does. Excellent!!!!

Never available

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Cannot seem to ever get them to call back to scheduel an appointment. Never experienced this before with any other doctor. They say they will call back but they never do.

A Friend in Need

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Every time I have had a crisis with my chronic neck or back pain, what a blessing to have Dr. Rodrigue available , who put me right again! Such personal and comforting support. "Exceeding expectations" should be his motto. What a relief to have someone who not only cared about my back injury, but who was also kind enough to call and check up on me. His helpful staff even drove me back to my office! I'll be forever grateful to Dr. Rodrigue and his staff for helping me get back to work and an active lifestyle again.

Miracle Man

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Life saving experience. So much pain for the shape I'm in...snow ski, snow board, water ski, box, work out etc & it hurt every time I took a step. Dr.Rodrigue was willing to think outside the box miraculously stopped the pain...drug free. Being a Real Estate broker, that means $$$Millions, words aren't enough.

Best Dr I have ever seen!

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Dr Rodrigue is literally the best Dr that I have ever seen. Unfortunately I'm seeing him because of a life changing condition that produces unimaginable pain. But I can truly say that if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be here now. His compassion and dedication to giving you a better quality of life is top notch! And even goes to bat for you with insurance companies to make sure you get the care you need. I'm a father of 5 with a beautiful wife and there's no telling where I would be if it wasn't for this man!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Having chronic abdominal pain and headaches all my life, Dr. Rodrigue was able to help me regain control of my life and become active once again. I cannot thank him and his staff enough.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr Rodrigue is familiar with the disorder I have which is unusual since it is a fairly rare disorder. It is so much easier to work with him when he already is aware of the problems that come up with this disorder. He sees me as a person, he cares about trying things until we are able to put the right combination together to give me enough comfort to be able to function again.

Mickeyfilm@aol.com

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Really outstanding doctor.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

I love Dr. Rodrgue! He diagnosed and temporally fixed a back pain I'd had for 11 years!!! Highly recommend him.

Awesome Doc

Posted on October 27th, 2014

I met Dr Rodrigue when I was in a very bad place emotionally (from back pain) and physically. He was not only extremely caring and down to Earth, he spoke to me like I was intelligent and offered positive feedback and attitude toward my treatment. I now fly from NC to TX to do follow ups with him. Don't listen to all the bad reviews. If you are not seeking drugs and honestly want to get better, he is your guy! The only constructive feedback I would give is that his front end and medical assistants make sure they return calls and be kind and compassionate over the phone with patients:)

Great Doc, wish I could have kept seeing him..

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I was hit by a vehicle while writing a ticket on the side of the road and of course was terrible injured. Was referred to Dr. Rodrique and the first appt. he was absolutely sympathetic and understanding of the ridiculous amount of pain I was in. Although the pain meds he gave me barely scratched the surface of relieving my pain, I believe had I not had the mix up with my insurance company he would have fixed everything all up after a few more visits.