Dr. Renay K Fredette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renay K Fredette?

Went because I injured myself at work. Told her it was the same injury as before and that I needed to reopen the claim. Everything was fine I thought until I went to pick up meds. No paperwork had been filed they billed my private insurance. Charged a copay on some meds. Have to make another appointment to get this straighten out. Makes me feel like they don't care about me as a person its all about the insurance money.

I am 60 years old and until I was 40 almost never went to a Dr. Then all heck broke loose! Went to a lot of Doctors for 15 years. All they did was feed me drugs. Dr. Renay Fredette will go to the extreme to find out what is wrong with you. She has sent me for test and to Specialists in Seattle. She is a Godsend and a Awesomely patient Doctor!!!

Dr. Renay K Fredette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ferndale, WA.