2.9

Neutral

I gave him one star because they would not let me give zero. He is THE absolute worst doctor I have ever encountered! He would yell and tell me it was all in my head. Since that, I obviously have another doctor and have been correctly diagnosed. If you are considering Dr Allercon, run, don’ walk away!

Excellent Dr

My sister have being with Dr. Alarcon for more than 9 years and all I hear from her is good things about him. So when I needed a Dr. I went to see him and this was the best thing I did. He is very human and answered all the questions I ask. I love the staff who are very professionals and also go more than the 9 yards to help with the appointments and referrals.

Worst doctor ever

Awful doctor, I had a huge bump inside my ear that was very painful, I asked him to look at it and from his seat (which he never got up from) he bluntly told me he was not going to look at it and told me to put clearasil. How easily THESE types of so called doctors earn their money, it's a real shame. Needless to say HE is no longer my doctor.

unfit to practice

This doctor has zero respect or empathy for his patients, has no bedside manners, doesn't let you ask questions and actually gets angry and raises his voice at the patient. If you need something else covered (after he has not even resolved what you went to see him for) he tells you to go make another appointment and this is after he has spent almost no time with you to begin with. There are good doctors out there please go look elsewhere for medical care.

Awful doctor!

Worse experiences ever with this doctor! I tried to give him the benefit of doubt after my first visit but he has just gotten worse with each visit!

Great Experience

The staff was very professional and well manner. The doctor explain everything really well and was very pleasant.

Dr. Rene A Alarcon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.